« Recipes Home
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 8-ounce container sour cream
- 1 8-ounce container cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 to 3 dashed garlic powder
- 1 4-ounce can mushrooms, drained
- 1 pound Maryland backfin crab meat
- 2 tablespoons grated American cheese
- paprika, for garnish
In a large bowl, mix rice, sour cream, cottage cheese, green pepper and seasonings.
Add mushrooms and crab meat. Mix gently but thoroughly.
Put mixture into greased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle cheese, then paprika, over top. Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.